Starts:5-Mar-14 7:01 p.m. GMT
Ends:17-Mar-14 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $270
JPG, Vector EPS
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
Enterprise Professional Staffing
What do you do?
We need a design for a small business, women-owned technical staffing / contracting company targeting the automotive and defense industries.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Employers within the automotive, defense industries seeking professional staffing solutions, consulting and employees seeking career opportunities
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
open to all
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Color preferences: primary, bold colors - royal blue, green, red, or orange.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
No light colors, no yellow.
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
profesisonal, sleek, bold, attention grabbing but NOT silly/childish
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
Do not use the full business name in the logo: Enterprise Professional Staffing but should be able to be included somewhere on the stationary and on the business card. "EPS" can be used in the logo.
- By ederongh on 11-Mar-14 9:08 p.m. GMT
- Extending due to small number of entries...would like to see more different options before we make final selection.
- By ederongh on 11-Mar-14 9:09 p.m. GMT
- would like to see something a little more trendy/modern not so traditional but still bold/professional
- By ederongh on 25-Mar-14 12:32 a.m. GMT
- Having a hard time choosing a logo...we are going to take a little more time, thank you for your patience!
- By crowdSPRING on 9-Apr-14 8:01 p.m. GMT
- Hi all,
We just wanted to let you know that the buyer in this project has requested a refund. And, because we offer Buyers a money back guarantee, sometimes we have to make good on that promise.
Thanks so much for your efforts and creativity.
The cS crew