Starts: 12-Dec-13 11 p.m. GMT
Ends: 18-Jan-14 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $3500, was awarded to CrownDe...
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Luriya is a jewelry company with an existing website (www.luriya.com). Luriya deals in the precious metals and precious stones industries and is a trusted nationwide brand that purchases find items, included but not limited to jewelry, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, coins watches and antiques. We would like to loo
- Update 16-Dec-13 GMT
- The 5 pages we need redesigned are the following:
1) Home Page
2) Content Page
3) Landing Page (Version A)
4) Landing Page (Version B)
5) Blog Home Page / Blog post page
- Update 24-Dec-13 GMT
- 1) We would like to add that we are a hubspot customer (www.hubspot.com) and in order to truly understand what we are looking for, you must visit hubspot's website and review the materials there (specifically about calls to action & landing pages.) Content is very important to us. We need to have calls to actions that are designed beautifully, attract attention and are featured prominently. Our calls to action are our e-book offerings, free professional appraisal, consultation, schedule meeting, and mail away kit. These calls to action lead to our landing pages which will need to be designed according to ( http://www.quicksprout.com/2013/10/17/the-anatomy-of-a-high-converting-landing-page/?display=wide) with one exception; we will have a form on the right like on our existing landing pages. We would also like to bring attention to our blog as is provides valuable information for our customers.
2) We need the website to be fully responsive including mobile and tablet designs (both portrait and landscape orientations.) We would like to present a clean, upscale image across many platforms.
3) We also need to incorporate trust signals into the design that communicate that Luriya is a trusted nationwide brand.
a) Testimonials (reviews)
b) BBB logo - (www.BBB.org)
c) NYC DCA (http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/about/about.shtml)
d) Paypal (www.paypal.com (we work with paypal for payouts to our customers)
e) Fedex and UPS logos - (www.fedex.com) (www.ups.com) (we ship with both)
f) GIA logo www.gia.edu/ (we use GIA for all of our Diamond certifications)
g) Jewelers of America logo (www.jewelers.org)
h) JSA (www.jewelerssecurity.org)
i) JVC (www.jvclegal.org/)
j) New York State Jeweler's Association (www.newyorkjewelers.org)
k) MJSA (www.mjsa.org)
l) Satisfaction guaranteed logo (search google for this to see examples)
4) We recently saw a website that we simple love. Check it out (www.crashplan.com) We want to elaborate that we are more web-savvy than our primary competitors. We are striving to set our brand apart with a cleaner presented, easier to navigate, elegant, forward-thinking website that is smart, professional, functional, modern and beautiful.
5) Your design should really make an impression. Some creatives have requested that we assure the award. We are willing to do that if we start to see some really promising designs. We are looking for a design with genuine quality and originality.
- Update 10-Jan-14 GMT
- The deadline is being extended to allow creatives more time to submit their work