For $1600 they received 120 design concepts from 14 designers!
Starts: 3-May-13 7:51 p.m. GMT
Ends: 21-May-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $1600, was awarded to CrownDe...
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe the target audience for your website design
K-12 Education market. This includes state departments of education, school district personnel, school administrators, and teachers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Learning is fun!
2. Solutions are intuitive and easy to use. We don't want it to seem like anything is too complicated.
3. Technology is cutting edge.
4. Solutions are reliable, well tested, and broadly used.
How is your company different from your competitors?
1. Our technology is cutting edge.
2. Our only focus is in K-12 education, so we stay in a niche market.
3. We only focus on technology for K-12 education.
4. Our sole focus is moving assessments and reporting online; most of our competitor still support the paper/pencil environment in combination with some online.
What website design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Primary colors should be fine. (Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Yellow) Although we typically do not like super colorful and busy. Accents of colors in small amounts should be acceptable.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
What content must be included in the website design?
company logo, product logo, company information, product information (to include videos, screenshots, text).
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We will attach a specification document that outlines the pages for the website.