Starts:5-Feb-13 3:35 p.m. GMT
Ends:12-Feb-13 3:35 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $1200
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
1024x768 - please use vectors to allow for scaling
Advertising and Marketing
Two audiences: a corporate audience that places adverts via the service and a consumer audience that wants to forward the adverts to friends and family in return for cash.
Simplicity of process and of concept
Fresh, innovative thinking
Most companies looking for a mass online advertising service are forced to use Google Adwords or Facebook. Very few, if any, companies offer a person-to-person service like this which distributes ads via personal networks in return for a per-click fee for the person forwarding the ad.
Skype - fresh, simple.
Kickstarter - conveys a complex concept in a very usable way
Amazon - shows lots of content without ever looking cluttered
Prefer a white background. Prefer strong blues and even aquamarine.
No strong preference but would restrict to a small palette of colours and would stay away from greens.
Fresh, modern, simple operating model, easy to use, step-by-step.
1. Home Page ( Landing Page)
2. View Advertisements - This section will display all active advertisements within various categories with information for which group this advertisement is targeted to. It will also display the commission amount available and how many links can be sent for each advertisement. There will also a ‘ Register as a seller’ ‘ Register as an Advertiser ‘ button with each advertisement
3. How does it work?
4. Most popular
a. Top Ten Advertisers
b. Top Ten Sellers
c. Top Ten Advertisers
7. Contact Us
8. Advertiser Module - landing page
9. Registration Page ( with all fields)
11. Your uploads: Pages showing advertisement upload process
12. Your ads: Page displaying advertisements with the following information
Title of the advertisement
End date of Campaign
Commission Provided per click
Total number of links to be sent
Number of Contacts available with the seller who match the advertisement criteria
13.List of Campaigns: with the following details
• Start date and End date specified
• Demographic options selected
• Date withdrawn
• Cancellation fee
• Refund received or Refund due
14. Manage Campaign ( with the following information)
a. Total number of links that have been sent.
b. Total number of clicks have been received
c. How much money has been charged?
d. List of sellers who have forwarded the links of this campaign.
15. Seller Module - landing page
16. Registration Page ( with all fields)
18. Upload/Add/Import Contacts
19. Categorize Contacts
20. Send Campaign links to the Contacts
21. View Active/ Historical Campaigns
22. Landing page allowing users to select between advertiser and seller modules