For $1200 they received 51 design concepts from 8 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:14-Dec-11 4:17 p.m. GMT
Ends:27-Dec-11 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $1200, was awarded to moch78f...
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
Dansk Tennis Forbund
We're hoping for a grid-based design that'll keep the viewport at around 990px in width.
We're looking to make tennis more attractive to adults (18-65+) in Denmark who don't currently play. We've created the following personas that'll hopefully inspire you
62-year-old Vagn from Grindsted sees Caroline Wozniacki in action on Eurosport and suddenly thinks: That tennis thing, I'd love to give it a try. Vagn knows how to Google and finds our site - and then finds a tennis club near his house, where he can give it a try on the National Tennis Day, on May 12th, 2012.
36-year-old Lone from Valby lives alone with her 8-year-old daughter. Lone has made a New Year's resolution to exercise more. She's looking for something that she can bring her daughter along to. A fitness club with child care seems just right. However Lone prefers play ball games, and she's happy to discover that a friend of hers posts something about Family Tennis taking place in KB (Tennis Club in Copenhagen).
19-year-old Alex and his friend Tom have just seen the Wimbledon final and are feeling inspired. They're normally football (soccer) players although they've played foam tennis when they were younger just for laughs. Now they want their final showdown to take place on the tennis court. But where does one find a tennis court to rent? They hop on the internet and find the overview on www.spiltennis.nu, and bingo, there's a spot free at KTK in Amager (Copenhagen) for DKK 100 an hour.
Happiness, passion and a sense of community.
We're building the site for our client: The National Tennis Association of Denmark.
Compared to the national association for general sports the tennis association is professional, has a high degree of specialist knowledge and caters to all manner target groups.
Compared to copeting sports associations in Denmark:
1. Three generations can be active together (grandfather, father and son/grandson) - it's a social sport, which can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
2. It's a sport you can indulge yourself in and play all year round for a fair price (it's not more expensive than going to a fitness club).
3. You'll get in shape and train/use all the muscles in your body. At the same time tennis contributes to loads of health associated benifits like movement, coordination, strength, balance and endurance.
4. It's an individual sport where you're also able to play with a doubles partner and/or on a team.
5. Tennis is FUN, mentally challenging and for many people a lifelong passion!
A modern powerful look that shows a passionate and happy pratictioners, but still down to earth and non-elitist.
We'd love to see a strong visual style, but still 2011 design trends. I.e. try not to use too many bevels or 3D effects if they're unnecessary.
Basically the color codes used in http://www.tennis.dk/Sektioner/Klubudvikling/~/... (red, orange, light green, and obviously yellow) - please extract the color codes from the pdf :)
You might also want to check out http://www.tennisplayandstay.com/site/ and http://www.tennis.dk for some options.
Pink and purple.
Fresh, positive, optimistic, passionate, energetic and attractive!
1. A homepage with slider a slider feature news, events, features etc., a map image with link to the map below on, a "feature box" for the National Tennis Day to be held on May 12th, 2012, "quote rotator" with key quotes from normal players and celebrities.
2. A site menu with dropdowns.
3. You can play here: A page with a google map similar to the one used on: http://spilgolf.nu/kom-i-gang/ but with a different icon-set (we may not have time to get what final icons are to be used before the project deadline though).
4. A page with the top 10 reasons to play tennis
5. A page for the National Tennis Day with the event, how to join etc. Basically the event is an open invitation to the Danish people that for a small fee they can try out tennis at their local club. It's a come-as-you-are event, where rackets will be given out to the participants to use. This page also has a sign-up form.
6. A placeholder page for when the site is being built with a countdown (no social media links etc) and a sign-up form to get an email when the site acutally launches - We'll be using the woo Placeholder theme - http://demo.woothemes.com/?name=placeholder - but will need the look to match the design for the site.
7. At a later date we'll be launching a sub-site for an idea storm based on http://p2demo.wordpress.com/ so we'll need a design for this too. This sub-site can contain the main menu from the main site.
8. At a later date we'll be launching a forum based on Buddypress http://testbp.org/ so we'll need a basic design for that too.
9. Contact infomation and sponsor logos as seen on the pdf we've attatched below, or the ones used at www.tennis.dk should be visible on all pages.
10. Any great idea you might have!
These sites give a good indication of things our client likes:
The site needs to "play" with www.tennis.dk, so elements you can take from there and use, will be much appreciated.
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!