Starts: 20-Oct-11 3:03 a.m. GMT
Ends: 19-Nov-11 3:03 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $3500, was awarded to roldanh
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
We are a nationwide finance company that is looking to overhaul our website. We have some new branding that we would like to incorporate, and over the next several months we are going to allow for more interactivity and online access. We want something that is modern and above all, professional.
- Update 20-Oct-11 GMT
- Just for clarification, we are open to changes in the logo and fonts. You are more than welcome and encouraged to explore completely new looks.
- Update 26-Oct-11 GMT
- I've gotten some feedback from people within the company, and everyone agrees on the following:
- Lighter backgrounds are more favorable
- A menu across the top is preferred
- We want less emphasis on social media, it does not fit well within our industry
- Simple and clean tends to work better
- A simple switch between Spanish and English is all that is neccessary for multi-lingual support
- Logging on needs to be very obvious
- Everyone is still fond of our old logo, but we are still open to unique uses of it or variations
- Update 27-Oct-11 GMT
- Here are our direct competitors and some other companies in our industry.
Some things to take note of- I want our site to be more modern and easier to use than all of these sites. Functionality that they have that we currently do not should be evaluated and considered.
Most importantly, I do not want to have any of their artwork on our site.
* Indicates a significant direct competitor
- Update 1-Nov-11 GMT
- After a lot of internal discussion, we are completely against changing the logo.
Please design your submissions accordingly.
- Update 9-Nov-11 GMT
- I have been traveling; I will be going through and commenting / scoring today.