Starts:3-Mar-12 12:50 a.m. GMT
Ends:21-Mar-12 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to cesworks
JPG, Layered PSD
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
Barron's Educational Series
What do you do?
We provide courses for tests such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, PSAT, ACT, etc.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your landing page
Students 16-25 years
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
Established publisher of books now offers online and mobile courses that makes getting higher test scores easier than ever before
How is your company different from your competitors?
Personalized test prep course with videos that can be used online or iPad
What landing page design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
Please use existing color palette at website http://barronstestprep.com
R255, G102, B89
R244, G155, B9
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
What content must be included in the landing page?
Very prominent link to play the promotional Video must be included in the main page (watch the video on our home page)
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Need navigation to product specific pages
Main body should promote free trial
Need space for latest news
Show social media activities such as Twitter, Facebook and Blog content
- 3-Mar-12 12:58 a.m. GMT
- Even though the size preference is 1024x768, we would like a stretched background for the page.
- 5-Mar-12 5:53 p.m. GMT
- New deadline of March 16th, 2012
- 9-Mar-12 12:50 a.m. GMT
- Just to be clear, a nav bar at the top is a must have requirement.
- 13-Mar-12 8:21 p.m. GMT
- I have made the gallery private as requested by you. I have also guaranteed award. Hence adding more time.
- 14-Mar-12 7:24 p.m. GMT
- FYI...we will really appreciate if you add the ability to play the video from the home page. You may use the frames from the video from here