For $699 they received 76 design concepts from 28 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:21-Jan-14 2:41 a.m. GMT
Ends:30-Jan-14 2:41 a.m. GMT
AI (vector based)
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: AM_Touch_Landing.jpg (1.3 MB)
Uploaded on 21-Jan-14 2:07 a.m. GMT
File 2: AM-Touch_2014Catalog_C... (470.2 KB)
Uploaded on 21-Jan-14 2:30 a.m. GMT
File 3: 2013_AMTouchLogo_Black... (267.1 KB)
Uploaded on 21-Jan-14 2:34 a.m. GMT
File 4: 2013_AMTouchLogo_White... (248.5 KB)
Uploaded on 21-Jan-14 2:34 a.m. GMT
AM-Touch Dental Supply
We sell dental products to dentists/dental practices.
CA - California
Health Care and Biotech
Young dental professionals, savvy online shoppers with an eye for modern design and simplicity in online shopping. We're targeting heavy mobile app users who are accustomed to clean lines and bold colors.
1. Easy and approachable online shopping experience; Simplicity of use (like Google - quick and easy, "in and out" experience)
2. We are young, fresh and at the cutting edge of technology
3. Customer service driven company
We're focused on our wide product offering. For the site, we would like to make ordering quick, direct, and easy compared to our vendors who bombard the client with information (especially online). We pride ourselves on customer service over offering the best price. Relationship building with our customers is key for us. We care about them OUTSIDE of the confines of a dental office and focus our efforts on making their jobs easier by making ordering for their office/practice hassle-free.
We LOVE fitbit.com for its design, use of color, and images
We like google.com for its simplicity in function.
Please see this blog post for design direction: http://webdesignledger.com/trends-2/web-design-...
Mostly white with some black on navigation bars. Use a brighter, bolder versions of our logo's colors as accents
No bland, boring, faded colors; no pastels.
Vibrant, easy to read, NOT distracting, simple, clean, modern, direct
Please see the file entitled "AM_Touch_Landing.jpg" attached in the Materials section of this project.
3 spaces for marketing promotions
Prominent search bar (top center, like Google)
4 "app-like" buttons: "Quick Order", "My Account", "Promotions", "Shop Now"
Top navigation bar: Home, Contact Us, Live Chat, My Account, Tracking, My Cart
Bottom Navigation: Email Sign up, Our Mission, Our Partners, Tradeshows, Request Info, Contact Us, Address Info, Social media links
Please see this blog post for design direction: http://webdesignledger.com/trends-2/web-design-.... From this post, we particularly like the clean, modern, FLAT design that strays away from the heavy use of gradients (think iOS7 vs previous versions of iOS). We're also looking for a design that resembles the mobile app experience (ie: large buttons that outline main functions of the site. After researching the latest design trends, we concluded that much of what we're seeing is moving toward that flat, 2D look as opposed to the 3D, gradient-heavy design style. We also want to incorporate bright colors and large images so we can really move away from what is seen across the dental industry. We want to be a bit edgy and different. If you have some time, please check out www.fitbit.com. We really like the simplicity and effectiveness of the design and the colors.
See "AM_Touch_Landing.jpg" attached in the Materials section of this project. Here is a list of things we do/do not like about this rendering of the AM-Touch site:
1. The mockup has a good layout but looks pretty typical for our industry with the colors and design elements (particularly the image of the dentist) presented.
2. The blue color is off-setting. It is not pleasing to the eye and looks bland. We're looking for brighter colors, perhaps ones that complement our logo well.
3. The top navigation links are great. We like the bold and minimal look.
4. The search bar is prominent, but we think it can and should be separated from the "Our Products" shortcut. I'm not really even sure the "Our Products" function is necessary, as browsing should be at a minimum. We would like to see the search bar completely by itself, in the same location.
5. We're not crazy about the blue bar behind the icons in the center, would prefer to see more white in the middle of the page.
6. As mentioned above, the doctor photo forces the layout to look off center. Makes the site feel off balance.
7. The buttons are too large, but they do make a statement. Maybe we need to dumb down that color or shrink the buttons a bit so they don't look obnoxiously large.
8. We like the marketing offers! Lots of white!
Also, please STAY AWAY from using a lot of dental imagery like dentists, doctors, teeth, instruments, etc. We will choose a design that steer away from dental imagery. If you must, please be sure it is VERY subtle.
Our physical product catalog is newly designed. Please see the file "AM-Touch_2014Catalog_Cover.jpg". We would like the site to have the same "feel" as the cover.
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!