Starts:8-Jan-13 7:24 p.m. GMT
Ends:8-Jan-13 7:26 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
None at this time.
One line drawing concept with a few different poses that we can use to make a short animation.
You need to create each animation frames using vector design.
I have a mobile app going live very soon. This app has two main features. Both features are not well-known by general users. I need to create two animations to explain these features.
1) Creating multiple vector graphics for each animations. I will animate the images in the code, so you don't need to animate them as GIF or some other ways.
2) Need several frames for animation. For smoother animations, I prefer more frames, but need your price quote for that.
3) Need the vector formats for each image. (*.ai or *eps)
4) No need human illustrations in the images, but you can draw arms/hands holding phones and showing the features.
5) In each animation, two human arms/hands are visible side to side.
Please see the links I provided from youtube for understanding the concepts.
Please see the links I provided from sutterstock for style of the illustrations.
Since it's a vector graphic, I am not sure this matters or not.
Software and InfoTech
1) explain how the beam (NFC Near Field Communication) works
2) explain how the accelerometer (shaking) works
I like to use line art to illustrate the features. Here are some samples that I like. I am also open to your suggestions. Please send me your art work.
Blue or its variation. My logo is a water drop, so I prefer ocean blue.
I like to see arms/hands and phones in the illustrations.
In the mobile app.
These are the features to illustrate.
FEATURES TO ILLUSTRATE:
Feature 1: Activate accelerometer while shaking the phone. Illustrate the shaking of two smart phones.
* In Android/iOS phones, you need shake the phones in order to activate the accelerometer.
See the shaking @ 1:08 second. The guy is showing you how to shake the phone.
Feature 2: NFC (Near Field Communication) to beam the phones and data transfer. Illustrate how to beam the phones as in the animation in this video.
See the animation @ 41th second. I need a similar animation like that.