Starts:27-Jun-12 6:45 p.m. GMT
Ends:4-Jul-12 6:45 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $300
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
My company is software application. Our logo/mascot is a crow.
I need 15 illustations of birds. All the birds must be the same. The only difference will be there looks. 15 crows, each indiviudalized by the company they symbolize.
1. McDonalds: A bird with Ronald McDonalds aspects
2. Google: A bird with Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow feathers
3. Apple: A light grey bird with an Apple Logo in the middle.
4. Netflix: A red bird with an envelope like look, with the words Netflix on it.
5. Coca Cola: Something Coke-like
6. Verizon: A bird with the red Verizon "V" (check) on it's wing.
7. Sony: An all black bird that's as smooth and sleek as a PS3
8. Walmart: A blue bird with a yellow smiley face over it's face.
9. Facebook: A blue bird with little Facebook "f" on it's body.
10. Caterpillar: A bird with a hard, construction yellow, metal like exterior.
11. Exxon or Chevron: A bird dipped in oil
12. Groupon: A bird with coupon features
13. Kraft Foods or Starbucks: ? whatever you want
14. Bank Of America or Citibank: A bird that has bank-like aspects
15. Amazon: A bird with the Amazon "A --> Z" logo.
All creatives should do 1 or 2 crows/images of the 15, let me look at what you have, i'll critique them, and then once you've perfect the vision you should start on the others. This will save you alot of time and energy
No. But it would be nice if the images we're neatly presented and not stacked ontop of each other. I would however like for them all to be in a single picture and I would also like a copy of each individual standalone image.
Mobile app lovers.
Anime,3D animation. No shitty quick sketches. No cartoon network/disney channel stuff. These images should have a serious tone to them. They are representing the most powerful companies on earth. These crows should be animated refelctions of that legendary strength.
The colors of the companies that i've written in the description boxes above. It should look like the same crow painted 15 different ways.
Our company is called SHARECRO. The images need to be of crows not doves, chickens, Twitter birds, Angry Birds, eagles, falcons, ducks, pigeons, flamingos, etc. Just crows. If you look at our logo. Our orange logo, it's the silhouette of a crow. The heads of these crows/images should be able to fit perfecty into that logo like a hand in a glove.
The crows should not have any eyes either. They should be smooth from head to toe, not rough looking. More animated that real-life. They should look like they've been dipped in a tube of whatever company they represent and then place on display for the world to see. Like an animated dipped ice cream cone.
in my software
no i do not.