For $300 they received 66 design concepts from 12 designers!
Over 36,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:1-Jun-13 1:38 p.m. GMT
Ends:9-Jun-13 1:38 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $300, was awarded to Creativ...
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
Focus For Humanity
We raise funds for Grants for NGOs and Photographers to work on Humanitarian assignments.
300px x 300px
(I will resize to smaller size as required)
Photographers and Charitable organisations
1. Must fit into ethos/design/color scheme of current site.
2. Images/Icons must have consistency across all the images.icons
3. They must be stylish - no clipart, no cartoons....they need to be Smart/clever use of the graphic to display the key message
1. Clean, web/2.0 style
2. Could be button base, call out, circles, rounded boxes, or flat images but must have simple color palettes and good use of contrasting graphics
3. IF not filling full 300px x 300px (e.g. circle) then area that is not part of design must be on transparent background
4. Designer can determine, FONT, FONT-WEIGHT, FONT CASE etc
They must fit into the existing website Color scheme - Black/grey, blue, Orange, white. The designer can look at the existing website which is nearly finished but needs the graphics.icons to "lift the final" look and feel. We have a real mix of style, colors and approaches which make it look mess so your images need to give the site a more coherent feel
RED, GREEN, YELLOW
Stylish, clever, consistent, impactful, subtle, well-designed,
Home Page Buttons: http:/www.focusforhumanity.org
GRANTS (Currently "Apply" on existing home page but this needs to be replaced with GRANTS)
DONATION TYPES PAGE: http://www.focusforhumanity.org/give/donation-t...
GRANT OVERVIEW PAGE: http://www.focusforhumanity.org/grants/grant-ov...
1. Register or could be Step1 - Register
2. Prepare or could be Step 2 - Prepare
3. Apply or could be Step 3 Apply
4. Donate or could be Step 4 - Donate
PLEASE NOTE - existing images at these pages are NOT to be used as basis - they are too mixed and inconsistent They have been used purely as place holders.
1. it must fit into the website: http://www.focusforhumanity.org that is in final testing and live.
2. Designer can determine, FONT, FONT-WEIGHT, FONT CASE etc though should look to existing font styles on website
3. Graphics must be provided in layered PSD format and as JPG
4. IF not standard fonts are used these must be supplied with final project deliverable
5. PLEASE NOTE - existing images at these pages are NOT to be used as basis - they are too mixed and inconsistent They have been used purely as place holders.