For $250 they received 35 design concepts from 8 designers!
Over 36,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:11-May-11 2:09 a.m. GMT
Ends:25-May-11 2:09 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $250, was awarded to Rho
Layered PSD, PNGS WITH TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
We make cool and useful iOS apps.
The illustration must be contained in a circle 150 pixels in diameter. Hollow elements are OK within the circle, but the illustration needs to fill out the outer edges of the circle completely.
iOS app development
Players of the iPad game that we're developing.
The space station is the player in this game. It should have a sci-fi look.
Futuristic sci-fi appearance is a must.
Metallic colors for the base and bright colors for any markings. The background must be transparent.
No colors to avoid.
Space station illustration
Perspective: the viewer is looking straight down at the top of the space station. The space station will rotate about its center.
Optional lower layer: Additional parts of the space station may appear below the 150px circle. They may extend outside of the circle. Your submission can include both the top layer and lower layer in the same image. The winner will be asked to split them into two images.
Optional animation: Simple animation will be favorably considered -- this can be twinkling of lights in windows, the pulsing of a power source, etc. Please supply all frames in one image if you will be animating.
Space station details:
1) No solar panels: the space station is powered by an internal fusion generator.
2) No visible weapons systems: these will be added on by the player as modules.
3) No doors for a shuttle bay or docking: these are added on by the player as modules.
4) Communication equipments (antennae, satellite dishes, etc): allowed but not required.
5) Windows: allowed but not required.
6) Thrusters: allowed but not required.
7) Size: the space station is physically large (think Deep Space Nine, not Skylab).