You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
to design a Calendar icon set with following sizes (512 x 512, 128 x 128, 32 x 32, & 16 x 16 pixels)
Regarding the attached files, please notice the following:
1. the file "calendaricon.png" (the Google Calendar icon) is a bit too "cartoonish" for the look I want.
2. "Calendar3.png" has a very slight three-dimensional look. Also, it does not have the orientation desired, as in the circled item in the Apple Human Interface Guideline example. The look I want should have more "depth" than "Calendar3.png" and be oriented as in the Apple example.
3. the file "Calendar.png" is close to the look I want, but should have no text and should be oriented as in the Apple example. Also, more "depth" would be good.
4. the file "Calendar2.png" has what I consider to be a good "generic" quality that has no text, and is therefore language independent.
To clarify, the idea is to design ONE basic icon at the 4 specified sizes, although the smaller sizes will necessarily have less detail than the larger sizes. To put it another way, where I've said an "Icon set" I mean one design at 4 sizes.
1. the calendar should show a full month (not just a day, as is typical on, for example the Apple iCal icon), and
2. there should be NO TEXT, making it language independent.
sorry if there has been any confusion and thanks!
IMPORTANT UPDATE TO ALL CREATIVES !!!!!
Please see the newly uploaded calendar1.png and calendar2.png files.
These represent the "look" and general design I am after.