We're on it.
Starts:19-Jan-14 8:57 p.m. GMT
Ends:26-Jan-14 8:57 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200
, , , NONE
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Final_Logo-llc.jpg (586.6 KB)
Uploaded on 19-Jan-14 8:21 p.m. GMT
We are an emerging leader in providing Quality Improvement and Continuing Medical Education solutions to national healthcare organizations. NetHealth’s innovative technology platforms are being adopted by physicians and other health care professionals across the country.
NetHealth believes the key to successful implementation of our solutions is aligning our solutions, including technology, to our clients’ need. Apart from offering a strong technology platform, NetHealth assists customers in analyzing how to best utilize our technology and emerging technologies. The results are improved quality of care, ongoing certification, and increased financial performance.
Technology is a key enabler for our customers and a key focus for the company. We provide performance improvement continuing medical education for physicians and other health care professionals, along with a learning management system, quality improvement tools, self assessment tools, games for health care learning and other evolving health care education technology.
yes, we want a .com, but it does not need to be exact
Software and InfoTech
we have several customers:
1. Medical specialty societies, such as the American Diabetes Association, American Board of Ophthalmology and the American Society for Hematology.
2. Hospital Quality Improvement departments
3. Medical Education universities
1. technology that is used for health care education and improvement
2. education for health care professionals using new and innovative techniques
3. leading edge solutions for health care professionals to fulfill their education and certification needs
leading-edge, innovative, creative, knowledgeable, good consultants
no such words
please see our current website at www.nethealthllc.com to see our current branding. We like our logo and look and message, but need a new name. We like short names