Starts:2-Oct-13 8:49 a.m. GMT
Ends:21-Oct-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to Milton
File 1: brief_companyname_crow...
Uploaded on 24-Sep-13 8:01 a.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What does your company do?
We develop Enterprise Resource Planning software and provide complete technology solutions for businesses.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
We require the following domains to be available:
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe your customers
-Old fashion IT manager
-New-way IT manager (agile)
-Old fashion businessman, business owner
-New-way business man, business owner
-IT decision makers
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
- Complete service from one source
- International in work with the colleagues, partners and customers
- Working atmosphere
List the names of your top three competitors
At this point in time we do not know our competitors, but we are in the same line of business as IBM, CAPGEMINI, Accenture etc.
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Engaging, Professional & Creative
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Generally, words that are hard to pronounce.
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Solution, Experience, Customized, Unique, Quality
Do you have other info you want to share?
-have the letter O in the chosen name
-make it a seven letter name
The name has to have brand potential.
- 25-Sep-13 11:20 a.m. GMT
here is small update to:
What does your company do?
We develop all kind of software, not just ERP but client/server, web and mobile applications, provide consulting and infrastructure delivery and maintenance for small and midsize business.
Onestopshop for small and mid size business with unique solution for Enterprise business for variety of their needs.
- 25-Sep-13 4:56 p.m. GMT
- update: letter O can be on any position within the name. name can be any lenght. 7 letters or less is proffered but not limiting factory for you not to explore 7+ names.
are important domain names
.ba should be avaliable anyway.
- 25-Sep-13 10:01 p.m. GMT
- please expect feedback to your submissions on 27.09.2013. from 6pm onwards (GMT+2 timezone). Until then, please shoot submissions.
- 26-Sep-13 12:53 p.m. GMT
- Please consider also that we are B2B company.
- 27-Sep-13 7 p.m. GMT
- Hi all,
here is short update:
- 7 letters is not limiting requirement. We prefer 7 or less with letter O but we are not solely on this
- also it is not required to have IT, SOL or something like it name. Think outside of the box. Go to past (old Greeks, Egyptians), go in to nature for inspiration. Don't be sideboxed with IT, SOL, AGENT or something like it
- name must be strong, serious business name with possible meaning behind. I really appriciate these explanation some guys putting in there so we understand creating. These guys get more attention from us.
I will keep eye now on and give update every 6-10 hours.
- 5-Oct-13 5:34 p.m. GMT
- to all creatives:
First thank you for a lot of submissions. Please add explanation, short one with submissions. Submissions without explanations will be last reviewed.
We are looking for strong name, with letter O in there. Short, up to 10 characters, preferred 7 but not limited to it. Professional name like Netapp, Avaya, Sophos just to name few.
Some creatives said it is too hard to send message with all qualities we listed. To shorten: How we do business? We just get things done, quick without crying to customer or trying to squeeze more money out of them. What we do, we do best with best roi and best project handling.
I don't know if I am helping or not, but this is input I tough I should put here
- 12-Oct-13 7:03 p.m. GMT
since more people needs to get on top of this and some of those are on vacation or out to the field, we would need few more days to pick up the winner. Selections are made but out of those 20, we need vote in order to pick a winner.
Thank you for your patience.
- 16-Oct-13 3:07 p.m. GMT
we have to extend this for more entries and all creatives are welcomed back. Thing is that names we selected had domains already taked.
For example we picket up onecode for name but domain is auctioned so let me be clear:
- domains .com, .net , .de must be free
use following link to check availability of the name:
- 16-Oct-13 8:31 p.m. GMT
in order to give more room to creatives, you can submit names without letter O but names with letter O will be preferred unless you submit groundbreaking name :-). So use extra space. Everything else stays the same.
I see that this requirements creates some issues for you so we are lifting it but not totally as we will prefer O in name.
- 16-Oct-13 9:29 p.m. GMT
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
please check domain names on link we provided. Thank you.