Starts:26-Aug-13 9:19 p.m. GMT
Ends:8-Sep-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $250, was awarded to sharan
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What does your company do?
We are an asset manager. Our business attracts investment from a number of investors to provide accommodation for over 55 year old Australians to live in. We manage the community on behalf of the investor and for the beneift of residents and make it an attractive and fun place to grow old. The business is modelled similarly to Palm Lake Resort. It is the manufactured home park industry.Our ageing residents are over 55 closer to 65-70.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
We need .com.au and also for ASIC business name to be available
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
Describe your customers
Our customers are the investors who provide us capital to buy the manufactured home parks and we manage the asset on their behalf. They are wealthy individuals and companies who are looking at many investments so we need to stand out. They must have get the feeling we are competent, credible and highly professional. The name needs to reflect this.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
The main name needs to resonate in the mind of our investors. The investors are our main customers however we will also be creating a special community on their behalf so it would be good for the name to also have a reference to the special place we intend to create for our residents.
List the names of your top three competitors
Ingenia, Palm Lake Resorts, Alceon
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Professional, credible, inspirational, leader, ethical
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
No thank you
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
No thank yiu
Do you have other info you want to share?
No thank you
- 28-Aug-13 5:09 a.m. GMT
- Thank you all for your efforts to date. Your names have inspired us to update our brief to make it clearer for you.
Industry: Asset Management
Words we need to communicate in our brand: discipline, growth, protection (secure), innovative and forward thinking...we make the connections others are yet to see
Our major principle is “building wealth and security for our investors; protecting wealth and lifestyle for our residents” (this is our difference...we care about both sides of our investment)...we would like to present 2 sides of the chalice..
- 29-Aug-13 7:02 a.m. GMT
- In line with Al Ries, Jack Sprout branding philosophy...
“In the positioning era, the single most important marketing decision you can make is what to name the product. A lazy say-nothing name isn’t good enough to cut into the mind. What you must look for is a name that begins the positioning process, a name that tells the prospect what the product’s major benefit is.”
We need a name you can build a story from eg. Invest Well. It has an ordinary meaning and the term 'well' allows one us to tell a story. The community well, a place to tell stories and bring people together. A place which inspires and enriches peoples lives. Invest is not correct however if we had a symbolic place which we could refer to (not Chalice Well) it would be good.
- 29-Aug-13 8:19 p.m. GMT
- have a number of really good names but nothing that jumps out as 'the one'. Prefer real words to derivatives of names. Keep going please..
- 31-Aug-13 12:52 a.m. GMT
- You have all inspired great progress. We would like to have a name that combines our previous briefs and something that means 'grow together'. A name that recognises we are stronger for the benefit of doing this together for eg. Two bones grow stronger together than they do by themselves. A name like unite is too simple but we would prefer real words than derivatives or part words...good luck!! Getting close now...logo next..
- 5-Sep-13 10:49 a.m. GMT
- I like the name Keystone. We need something that adds to this name, something that represents two sides coming together at the centre. The strongest point of the arch way is the keystone. Secure, pivotal to the structure. We do not want Keystone Capital as too financial in nature. We want a name that appeals to corporates and represents protection of capital on one one side and protection of lifestyle on the other..good luck!!