Starts: 8-Aug-13 6:08 p.m. GMT
Ends: 10-Sep-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $475, was awarded to ustaipan
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Looking for a name for my company and product that serves clients. I help young elite athetes discover their full pontential so that they can excel in sport, school, and life.
- Update 9-Aug-13 GMT
- Thanks to everyone who is participating. Here are some thoughts on what we like:
We like the names we can make our own.
For example: Pareto, or, Pareto system, Pareto coaching systems, etc
Pareto. ( also known as the 80/20 principle) named it after Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto, who observed in 1906 that 80% of the land in Italy was owned by 20% of the population; he developed the principle by observing that 20% of the pea pods in his garden contained 80% of the peas.. This is already used by managment and business consultants.
We like the short 2 or 3 word names using verbs to describe what we do, and who we do it for. For example: "Make Market Launch IT" or MML. Or, Dream, Dare, Do (3D coaching...) but 3D is already taken...
I thought of "BSS Training" which is short for Body, Soul, Spirit but dismissed it because it is too close to "BS" (Bull Sh-t)
Look forward to more ideas!
- Update 21-Aug-13 GMT
- Some great ideas but we are not quite there yet. We are increasing the reward in hopes someone will put your very best creative ideas to work.
- Update 21-Aug-13 GMT
- Still looking for that simple catchy name for our information product. This has been 20+ years in the making and we need a name that will capture it all.
We help young elite student/athletes perform their best so that they can have a rewarding athletic and school experience and go on to live happy successful lives.
The program has four distinct components:
1) Uncover your strengths and know who you are.
2) Identify obstacles that impede performance.
3) Learn the tools and strategies necessary to overcome obstacles.
4) Implement the strategies and process for success.
Once we settle on the name, we will want to add a tag line and work it into a logo:
In addition to the preceding ideas and examples, here is more of what we're thinking:
Three short snappy verbs that describe the process followed by the tag line (yet to be determined).
1) Seek, Do, Be. ..MORE " The Ultimate training system for the elite student athlete"
2) Dream, Dare, Do, More.. "tag line...."
3) Uncover, Discover, and Recover your true potential...
Please keep it the right balance of simple and catchy and NOT too clever, cheesy or cute.
Thanks for participation.
- Update 9-Sep-13 GMT
- Can anyone improve on "TotalPlayerBlueprint"? We want it to be simple, (not cheesy), yet catchy.
Total = more then just the physical but also psychological and emotional
Player = elite, you're in the game, you are willing to do the work necessary to win.
Blueprint = a proven system or process. roadmap to success,