Starts:16-Oct-12 11:51 p.m. GMT
Ends:6-Nov-12 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $400, was awarded to allyrand
Award 2: $200, was awarded to sweetpe...
, , , , , NONE
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What does your company do?
We are a health and wellness center that Practice Modern Preventative Medicine
Specializing in Age Management
We do this through a focus on Hormone Replacement Therapy and Bariatrics (weight loss)
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe your customers
The ideal target market for clients includes late baby boomers and early gen x. Ages range between 35 and 65 with an interest in staying in shape and/or improve body performance.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
health and wellness
List the names of your top three competitors
Hammer Institute www.hammerinstitute.com
Body Logic www.bodylogicmd.com
Growing Younger www.growingyoungerclinic.com
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
fresh and modern, healthy spirit
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
do not like "institute" or "clinic"
Do you have other info you want to share?
the ideal name would be one word or a one word combo, short and simple. Ideally 7 letters or less but no more than 9
- 22-Oct-12 4:16 p.m. GMT
- I would like to thank everyone for their participation. We expect to be using a "header" of sort that says "Health and Wellness". Therefore the name of preference will probably not use a variation of health or wellness. If you have submitted a name with one of these variations, I would like to say thank you. There are a couple that have been scored a 4 star and we are considering. The decision to use a header under the name was only recently decided.
- 23-Oct-12 10:21 p.m. GMT
- Thank you to all Creative as we approach the half way mark to decision time. We have some great entries including two 5 stars and a hand full of 4 stars. The expectation is that some of the 4's will be moved to 5 stars for final grading. As we round the corner please keep in mind some best practices (at least for our project).
1 - please, only one name per submission of entry. If you have a variation of the same name, make a different submission
2 - it is not necessary to submit the plural, but if you do...again, please use a separate submission.
3 - please do not use the ".com" in any name. The ".com" is a requirement, not a part of the name and it detracts from the aesthetics of the name.
Thanks you! :)
- 30-Oct-12 8:08 p.m. GMT
- I would love to see some name concepts that are short and end with MD. Thanks for your participation!
- 30-Oct-12 11:49 p.m. GMT
- To all, entries have become very good as the names are submitted and narrowed. We had not inteded to extend but after consideration for the top names, our trademark attorney has advised of possible issues. We would like to have more submissions as we vet the top names. We will update the brief with some other specifics. Thank you again for your entries!
- 31-Oct-12 2:52 a.m. GMT
- As a thank you to all who are participating, we would like to show our gratitude. We have therefore increased first place and added a second award!
We appreciate when you follow the requests in the brief. Words that do not seem to be resonating well include New Age, Rewind, Studio, and Fountain. Also, because Health and Wellness will be advertised as a subheader, we prefer that the names not include variations of health and wellness. Having said that, if you think you have a winner from any name, we won’t be upset! Keep them coming :)