Starts: 27-Jan-11 8:19 p.m. GMT
Ends: 10-Feb-11 8:19 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $400, was awarded to tomlevi...
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
An innovative e-commerce platform available on the web and mobile device apps. A leap in integration technology that will unite retailers and manufacturers to better serve consumer needs.
- Update 31-Jan-11 GMT
- Thanks for all the ideas so far! A little feedback that I think you can all use:
- I would like to avoid direct descriptions of what the site does. I think words like shop, cart, and list are a little too obvious and forgettable, unless you come up with a really unique way to use them. So I'm not saying you CAN'T use one of these words. But if you do, it has to be really memorable.
- Guidance on domain names: Of course, I would like that the domain name be available. However, as long as the domain does not appear to in commercial use (i.e. someone bought the .com just to sit on it) then that would be acceptable to me.
- Just to clarify what my platform does: It is an e-commerce site for household consumables like groceries, healthcare, pet supplies, etc. Think of it as like an Amazon for grocery stores. For example, several suggestions have included the word goodie/goody... but I think that sounds like a site you would browse for gifts. I know goodie can also imply food, but I don't think it works for this.
- Update 8-Feb-11 GMT
- Thank you for all of your submissions so far!
Just to stretch your creativity a bit, I would be interested in seeing some more very unique names. For example, names that are a bit more mysterious, or less descriptive in nature.