Starts:19-Jul-13 3:51 p.m. GMT
Ends:1-Aug-13 3:51 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $550
JPG, Vector EPS
File 1: WLL_Shirt_Logo_1.pdf
Uploaded on 25-Jul-13 8:19 p.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
Whole Lotta Luck
What do you do?
Whole Lotta Luck is a hip, irreverent, luck-based company whose mission is to make the world a luckier place. Think of the brand Life is Good, only cooler & more fun. We want our line of apparel to get people thinking and acting luckier. It's gonna be a fun ride…thanks for joining us!
Howie & Dave
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
Traditional t-shirt sizing…can be front only or front & back.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
Both male & female, 18-49 is the target, but really can work for people of all ages. Again, picture the brand Life is Good, only younger, edgier & of course, luckier!
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
What clothing design styles do you like?
Cool hats & t-shirts.
How many colors should be used in the design?
Up to 4
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
Up to you…have fun with it!
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
No limits baby!
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
Lucky, Good Luck, Cool, Hip, Fun, Inspiring
How will you use the clothing design?
To make the world a luckier place…by selling lots & lots of t-shirts
What must be included in the clothing design?
However you see & feel luck, lucky & good luck should be portrayed. Certainly doesn't have to use traditional good luck symbols, but feel free to use them if you think that works best. Think of it as a blank canvas of luck!
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Our website is under construction, so please check out our recently launched facebook page to get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to like it…hey, who can't use more luck?
And you can also check out our new Twitter Page @WholeLottaLuck. Follow us, we'll follow you back!
- 20-Jul-13 10:34 a.m. GMT
- You can use our company name but don't feel that you have to…be as creative as you want
- 20-Jul-13 2:46 p.m. GMT
- The message of luck should be conveyed…text &/or graphically. Feel free to use any font and/or fun text to convey good luck and feel free to use your own or traditional good luck graphical images.
Hope this helps…Continued Good Luck or as we like to say, Stay Lucky!
- 23-Jul-13 2:32 p.m. GMT
- So far so good, there are a bunch of ones that seem to be hitting the mark. Only 3 days left.
Don't be afraid to have fun & be creative with the text and/or graphics.
And remember, the target market is approximately 18-49…so we don't want them to look too young.
THanks…and feel free to ask us anything.
- 25-Jul-13 2:51 p.m. GMT
- Great job everyone…just over 24 hours left.
Excited to see any other great new designs & concepts that could launch the brand of Whole Lotta Luck and good luck in general!
Many thanks to you all!!!
- 25-Jul-13 4:33 p.m. GMT
- Don't be shy watchers! You can't get lucky unless you jump right in!!!
Less than 24 hours to go and we are looking forward to seeing your work too…
- 25-Jul-13 8:17 p.m. GMT
- Crowdspring advised us to extend the contest for another week…so, you have more time to come up with your most creative, cool, fun, lucky designs.
Importantly, it would be great if you can also figure a way to incorporate our whole lotta luck logo (sleeve, bottom of shirt, under back collar…wherever makes sense or you can think of).
Thanks again for participating!
- 25-Jul-13 8:19 p.m. GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- 28-Jul-13 9 p.m. GMT
- Hope everyone's having a great weekend! Just wanted to check in and thank everyone for all their hard work so far…looking forward to a strong finish and some really creative designs.
If anyone can figure out how to make the shirt feel like just wearing it will make you luckier…that would be awesome!
And we love awesome!