Business Card Design
Business cards contain information about an individual or company. When you meet someone for the first time, your business card is often one of the first impressions someone will have about you. Unique business card design can help you to more effectively promote your brand, product or service.
Start Your Project Now!
Freelance Business Card Design & Business Card Designers
Business cards typically contain the logo
, name, company, and contact information (address, telephone number, email, fax, website). Business card size varies. For example, in Canada, the United State and the Netherlands, the typical size for business cards is 89 x 51 mm (3.5 x 2 inches). In Australia and New Zealand, the typical size for business cards is 90 x 55 mm (3.54 x 2.165 inches). And in Italy, the United Kingdom, France, Denmark and Spain, the typical size for a business card is 85 x 55 mm (3.346 x 2.165 inches).
When business cards are designed, they are given “bleeds” if the color extends to the edge of the finished cut size. A bleed is an extension of the printed line or color beyond the line where the paper the card is printed on will be cut. This ensures that the paper will cut without white edges.
Keep in mind that while previously, business cards were printed solely on paper, many more options are available today. Apart from paper, business cards can be made from plastic, specially frosted translucent plastic, crystal clear plastic, white or metallic plastic, metal, rubberized materials, magnets, and real wood. And while most business cards are rectangular in size, you can get yours with rounded corners, and in abstract shapes.
Business Card Design Firms & Freelance Business Card Designers
There are many ways to buy business card design. You can design it yourself, have an employee help, use an outside business card design firm, or hire a freelance business card designer. There are pros and cons to each option.
Doing it Yourself/In House Business Card Design
– Doing it yourself or using an in house business card designer is a great way to keep you business card design price down while utilizing a resource that is very familiar with you or your company’s values and brand standards.
– Doing it yourself, or using in-house resources are not always as effective as an outside business card design firm or freelance business card designer may be. Although the price may be low, the quality of work may not be as high.
Business Cards Design Firms
– Business cards design firms often provide very high quality business cards design work. They will usually provide a few options for your business cards design that will give you some variety to choose from.
– Business cards design firms can be very expensive and you may find that the business cards design price is out of your budget.
– If you decide to engage a business cards design firm, you should look for at least three or four firms and obtain quotes so that you can evaluate the cost of hiring any of those firms to help you with your business cards design needs.
Freelance Business Card Designers
– A freelance business card designer can bring the best of both worlds together -providing a high quality business card design service at lower prices.
– The single biggest issue with utilizing freelance business card designers is finding the right one. There are many freelance business card designers and picking the right designer is often a difficult task.
- If you decide to engage a freelance business card designer, you should look for at least three or four business card designers and ask them for detailed quotes so that you can evaluate the cost of hiring any of them. You should also look at their portfolio of business card design to see what types of business cards they’ve designed in the past for other clients.
Why Use crowdSPRING for Business Card Design
Some of the best business card designers in the world work on crowdSPRING
. crowdSPRING can help you leverage an international community of designers and eliminate your worries about the cost of business card design. On crowdSPRING, thousands of designers from over 130 countries around the world compete for your business.
You will get choice for your business card design that you will not get anywhere else. In fact, we guarantee your satisfaction 100% – no questions asked.
Our unique model and design process addresses and solves many of the problems typically found when buying business card design
services. Unlike traditional marketplaces where you might look at three or four business card designers or firms, on crowdSPRING, business card designers from around the world post actual designs. You don’t need to obtain quotes in advance of the work because you set your own price. And when your project ends, you choose the one you like the best. It’s that simple! So, can our designers help you to design a great custom business card today?
Start Your Project Now!