For $200 they received 14 writing concepts from 10 writers!
Starts:11-Jun-10 3:44 a.m. GMT
Ends:18-Jun-10 3:44 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to tomgski
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: 6_Most_common_mistakes... (18.0 KB)
Uploaded on 10-Jun-10 8:50 p.m. GMT
All-Tex Services has been in business since 1991! We are a family owned Corporation serving Houston, Austin and San Antonio.
* Locally owned and operated.
* Local References in your specific project type!
* Fully Insured.
* Over 10,000 customers served in Texas.
* Thousands of repeat customers and referrals.
* We are Members of several Industry Specific Organizations.
* We Carry only major name brand products with manufacturers warranty.
* Multiple methods available to communicate with us.
We are looking to have a series of articles written for an autoresponder. However before assigning the full series we need to find that special writer that can nail the voice we are looking for.
We will provide the first article in the series as a guideline to how we want the second article in the series to sound in tone and style.
The article you are writing on will be the first in a series of 6 (Series name: 6 Most common mistakes Homeowners make that can become Lethal) First article will be from the first of six items that were mentioned in the article above - Failing to install a Carbon Monoxide detector.
The client profile that this article is focused on is:* *
- Caucasian, Male
- 50 years old
- No kids 0-17
- College degree
- Annual income 100K+ – Homeowner
Article length should be between 400 and 500 words, written in a chunked fashion for easy consumption
The perspective that articles should be written from is, Helpful advice from a professional that posses years of experience and wisdom from all things involved with Home Improvemnts. The writer should assume that the reader is experienced in home ownership and is successful in what he does for a living, although he welcomes good advice or insight on, the many issues or obstacles of Home ownership. He is short on time, so he would like this information free of unnecessary fluff while providing clear “to the point” tidbits of information. Use analogies that emulate the prospects age, wisdom and experience. The advice or perspective of the article should be focused on quality rather than how to save money or budgeting.
Here are a few suggestions to use when writting
- as you know – It’s important to know – Protecting your investment
5) Things to avoid:
- Advice that seems like it is for first time Home owners
- Personal opinions
- Anything that is condescending
- Religious Beliefs
- Budget advice – Anything that is geared to lower income – references that do not align with client profile e.g. closet space in small town homes can..